The dental clinic provides routine dental care for children and adults including: Fillings, Sealants, X-Rays, Cleanings. We have a fulltime dentist and two dental hygienists.
Our hours are: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - noon & 1 - 4:30 p.m. We are closed for lunch from noon - 1 p.m. We offer evening appointments on the third Tuesday of the month when we are open from 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 – 7 p.m.
To make an appointment, call 740-399-8008
For more information, you can email questions to
There is a $10 additional fee for those who live outside of Knox County.
- To provide our patients with quality dental care;
- To base our fees on our patients’ ability to pay;
- To be sensitive and understanding to our patient’s needs;
- And, to do our best to assist all patients within our means.
Our Expectations for Patients
- To be on time for all appointments;
- To pay the amount due, to help us cover our costs;
- To cancel appointments in a timely manner.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- Minimum payment for self-pay patients is $35.
- We accept Cigna Dental, Delta Dental, CareSource, Molina and Ohio Medicaid.
- There is a sliding fee schedule for self-pay patients.
- Patients are expected to pay the full sliding-fee-scale amount at the time of their appointment.
- At the time your appointment is made, you will be told how much you can expect to pay. If for some reason we need to do a procedure that was not planned, and you cannot pay in full, a statement will be given to you. The remaining balance will need to be paid before another appointment can be scheduled.
Appointments and Cancellations
- New Patients need to be scheduled for an exam and x-rays before any appointments for restorations can be made.
- If you cannot make a scheduled appointment, please notify us by phone, at least 24 hrs. in advance of the appointment. There is usually a waiting list of people needing an appointment, so if you can’t make yours, we would like to be able to offer the appointment time to someone else.
- If you do not call 24 hrs. in advance to cancel an appointment, it will be considered a “missed” appointment and could delay or prohibit future appointments.
- A missed appointment is any appointment in which the patient does not show up or call in advance to cancel or reschedule the appointment.
- If you miss three consecutive appointments, you will not be able to schedule an appointment for 6 months. This procedure will be followed every time a patient misses three consecutive appointments.
Notice of Privacy Practices - HIPAA